METHADONE/Narcotic Replacement Therapy
Redwood Empire Addictions Program (REAP) (707) 526-2999
REAP is a methadone detoxification and maintenance program designed to support individuals
addicted to heroin and other opiates (such as Hydrocodone or Oxycodone).
Services include short-term (21-day to 6 month) detoxification with gradually lower doses of methadone,
or long-term methadone maintenance which helps individuals in stabilizing key life areas.
Methadone is a safe alternative to high risk behavior associated with opiod use. Along with professional
counseling and proper medical care, methadone treatment can significantly benefit individuals,
reducing new criminal behaviors, improving family relationships and reducing or eliminating opioid use.
Monday - Friday 6:00am - 10:00am
Saturday & Sunday 7:00am - 10:00am
Call for a brief screening appointment. Intake sessions generally available the next weekday.
Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 7:00am - 12:30pm
HOPE HEALTH HEALING
It is BIOGENETIC
It is a PRIMARY Illness
- You don't choose to acquire it.
- A family history of drug/alcohol problems puts you at greater risk.
It is a CHRONIC Illness
- If you have chemical dependency, it's not a symptom of some other problem.
- If you have chemical dependency and other problems, your chemical dependency will interfere with treatment for other problems unless the chemical dependency is also treated.
It is a PROGRESSIVE Illness
- It won't go away because you ignore it, don't like it or don't want to believe you have it.
- It's not "just a phase".
If left Untreated, Addiction can be FATAL
- Without treatment it will eventually get worse.
- It usually gets worse more quickly for women and young people.
- Drinking and driving
- Overdose/alcohol poisoning
- Organ Failure