SPONSORS and SUPPORTERS
Sponsors and Supporters are important in reaching our goals in fundraising and also assist in providing outreach & education to our community members. Each event sponsored moves us closer toward our goal of "100% of the people in Sonoma County" knowing about the services DAAC provides.
- Are individuals or businesses that donate money or other resources
- Agree to support a particular event or activity
- Receive benefits based upon the level of sponsorship
We appreciate our Community Partners who share generously of their time and resources
Founders of our Turning Lives Around Giving Society
Redwood Toxicology Laboratory, Inc ~ Transforming Community
$25,000 donation per year for 5 years
The Codding Foundation ~ Transforming Families
$5,000 donation per year for 5 years
|Volunteer Projects and DAAC Supporters
- Rebuilding Together - Santa Rosa
- North Bay Bohemian
- Maverick Media
- Ironwood Men's Division
- Redeemer Church and Volunteers
- Exchange Bank
- Home Depot - Rohnert Park
- Santa Rosa Chapter of Realtors
- Santa Rosa Active 20-30 Club
- Sonoma National Bank
- Press Democrat - Celebrate Community
- Gallo Family of Vineyards
- Westamerica Bank
- Country Chapter - Women's Council of Realtors
- Flowmaster Mufflers Inc. - Tethermaster
- Cream's Dismantling Inc. - CARS4DAAC Fundraiser
- California Endowment
- Petaluma Health Care District
- Federal Office of Juvenile Justice and Deliquency Prevention
- California Department of Health Services, Office of AIDS
- California Department of Alcohol and Drug Program, Safe and Drug Free Schools
- Sonoma County Office of Education
- Sonoma County Department of Health Services [Public Health, Healthy Communities, Alcohol and Other Drug Services and Mental Health Services divisions)
- Sonoma County Community Development Commission
- Sonoma County Medical Alliance Foundation
- City of Santa Rosa Reclaiming Our Youth Project
- Kaiser Permanente Community Benefit
- St. Joseph's Health Services Community Benefit Department
- Community Foundation, Sonoma County
- Sonoma County Task Force for the Homeless/Emergency Food and Shelter Program
- California Parenting Institute
- Comer Foundation
- Tides Foundation
- Catholic Charities
- United Way
HOPE HEALTH HEALING
It is BIOGENETIC
It is a PRIMARY Illness
- You don't choose to acquire it.
- A family history of drug/alcohol problems puts you at greater risk.
It is a CHRONIC Illness
- If you have chemical dependency, it's not a symptom of some other problem.
- If you have chemical dependency and other problems, your chemical dependency will interfere with treatment for other problems unless the chemical dependency is also treated.
It is a PROGRESSIVE Illness
- It won't go away because you ignore it, don't like it or don't want to believe you have it.
- It's not "just a phase".
If left Untreated, Addiction can be FATAL
- Without treatment it will eventually get worse.
- It usually gets worse more quickly for women and young people.
- Drinking and driving
- Overdose/alcohol poisoning
- Organ Failure