WORKPLACE TRAINING & ALCOHOL/DRUG TESTING
We would like to be a resource for your organization when dealing with substance abuse issues in the workplace.
Services DAAC offers to local businesses such as your own include:
- Training for employees, HR and other managerial staff on topics such as how to recognize indicators of
substance abuse in the workplace, issues surrounding alcohol and chemical dependency and how to
appropriately handle a situation involving on-the-job use,
- Affordably priced urinalysis testing for pre-employment screening or existing employees, geared to the needs of your organization, and
- Referrals to local, knowledgeable employment attorneys who will work with your organization to develop an enforceable drug and alcohol policy.
We want to demystify alcohol and drug use in the workplace, and assist you in creating a safer and more productive work environment for your employees.
Please email or call Carley Moore, Outpatient Services Director, at (707) 544-3295 ext 349 for more information.
HOPE HEALTH HEALING
It is BIOGENETIC
It is a PRIMARY Illness
- You don't choose to acquire it.
- A family history of drug/alcohol problems puts you at greater risk.
It is a CHRONIC Illness
- If you have chemical dependency, it's not a symptom of some other problem.
- If you have chemical dependency and other problems, your chemical dependency will interfere with treatment for other problems unless the chemical dependency is also treated.
It is a PROGRESSIVE Illness
- It won't go away because you ignore it, don't like it or don't want to believe you have it.
- It's not "just a phase".
If left Untreated, Addiction can be FATAL
- Without treatment it will eventually get worse.
- It usually gets worse more quickly for women and young people.
- Drinking and driving
- Overdose/alcohol poisoning
- Organ Failure