Susan Hertel, Regional Director
REAP/Methadone, Outpatient Program (adult & youth), Youth (school-based) and Family
Services, HIV/Hepatitis C Health Services, Turning Point Residential, Turning Point
Orenda Detox, Perinatal, Drug Court and SHARP Syringe Exchange
Melody Maguire, Outpatient Services Manager
Outpatient Program (adult & youth), Youth (school-based) and Family
Services, Perinatal and Drug Court
Gabriella Anconetani, Director of MAT Services
Reap Program, Methadone, Suboxone, HIV/Hepatitis C Health Services, and SHARP Syringe Exchange
Ed Campbell, Residential Manager
Turning Point Residential Program
Donna Sutton, Detox Manager
Turning Point Orenda Detox Program
HOPE HEALTH HEALING
It is BIOGENETIC
It is a PRIMARY Illness
- You don't choose to acquire it.
- A family history of drug/alcohol problems puts you at greater risk.
It is a CHRONIC Illness
- If you have chemical dependency, it's not a symptom of some other problem.
- If you have chemical dependency and other problems, your chemical dependency will interfere with treatment for other problems unless the chemical dependency is also treated.
It is a PROGRESSIVE Illness
- It won't go away because you ignore it, don't like it or don't want to believe you have it.
- It's not "just a phase".
If left Untreated, Addiction can be FATAL
- Without treatment it will eventually get worse.
- It usually gets worse more quickly for women and young people.
- Drinking and driving
- Overdose/alcohol poisoning
- Organ Failure