DAAC CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
All queries should be directed to:
Marsha Stewart-Wilson, Human Resources Generalist
For additional information or questions, please email Marsha Stewart-Wilson, Human Resources Generalist.
Center Point DAAC
Drug Abuse Alternatives Center
2403 Professional Drive, Ste. 102
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Fax: (707) 571-2238
If you're selected for an interview, you may fill out this application, print it, and bring with you to your interview.
We are actively seeking applicants interested in gaining valuable experience as an Alcohol & Drug treatment counselor.
For newly certified AOD counselors, this is an amazing opportunity to develop personal and professional growth.
Center Point DAAC (Drug Abuse Alternatives Center) Redwood Empire Addictions Program (REAP) is currently seeking qualified applicants for Part-Time Methadone Dispenser - We are looking for a Psych Tech/RN/LVN to be available for various hours.
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for the preparation/administration of medication and maintenance of records for REAP patients during clinic hours. Candidates must be comfortable in a harm-reductive setting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Prepares, dispenses and cleans up after daily medication dispensing. Evaluates side effects and patient's reactions to medication on a daily basis. Maintains accurate and thorough documentation of medication inventory. Maintains accurate and thorough reconciliation of medication inventory. Responsible for the thorough and accurate documentation of Physician's orders. Apprises Medical Director of changes in patient's medical condition Participates in staff meeting on a quarterly basis to stay connected to client care.
Availability needed for early morning hours within hours of operation: Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and Saturday & Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Training schedule is TBD.
Center Point DAAC is an equal opportunity employer. People of color, bilingual and bi-cultural applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
or fax to "Methadone Dispenser" (707) 571-2238
AOD Counselors - All Programs
Center Point DAAC (Drug Abuse Alternatives Center) is currently recruiting for full time AOD Counselors in several of our programs.
Counselors assist participants in evaluating needs, develope an individual treatment plan and participate in case management
Center Point DAAC (Drug Abuse Alternatives Center) is an equal opportunity employer.
- Alcohol and Drug Certification (California State Approved)
- Training and work experience should clearly demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals, including adolescents and their families
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience delivering evidence-based practices.
- Ability to pass a criminal justice screening process (live-scan)
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record
- Knowledge of addiction, case management, crisis intervention, client centered counseling and group facilitation
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking individuals are encouraged to apply!
or fax to "Billing, Contracts and Accounts Receivable Specialist" (707) 571-2238
HOPE HEALTH HEALING
It is BIOGENETIC
It is a PRIMARY Illness
- You don't choose to acquire it.
- A family history of drug/alcohol problems puts you at greater risk.
It is a CHRONIC Illness
- If you have chemical dependency, it's not a symptom of some other problem.
- If you have chemical dependency and other problems, your chemical dependency will interfere with treatment for other problems unless the chemical dependency is also treated.
It is a PROGRESSIVE Illness
- It won't go away because you ignore it, don't like it or don't want to believe you have it.
- It's not "just a phase".
If left Untreated, Addiction can be FATAL
- Without treatment it will eventually get worse.
- It usually gets worse more quickly for women and young people.
- Drinking and driving
- Overdose/alcohol poisoning
- Organ Failure