DAAC CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
All queries should be directed to:
Marsha Stewart-Wilson, Human Resources Generalist
For additional information or questions, please email Marsha Stewart-Wilson, Human Resources Generalist.
Center Point DAAC
Drug Abuse Alternatives Center
2403 Professional Drive, Ste. 102
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Fax: (707) 571-2238
If you're selected for an interview, you may fill out this application, print it, and bring with you to your interview.
We are actively seeking applicants interested in gaining valuable experience as an Alcohol & Drug treatment counselor.
For newly certified AOD counselors, this is an amazing opportunity to develop personal and professional growth.
HOPE HEALTH HEALING
It is BIOGENETIC
It is a PRIMARY Illness
- You don't choose to acquire it.
- A family history of drug/alcohol problems puts you at greater risk.
It is a CHRONIC Illness
- If you have chemical dependency, it's not a symptom of some other problem.
- If you have chemical dependency and other problems, your chemical dependency will interfere with treatment for other problems unless the chemical dependency is also treated.
It is a PROGRESSIVE Illness
- It won't go away because you ignore it, don't like it or don't want to believe you have it.
- It's not "just a phase".
If left Untreated, Addiction can be FATAL
- Without treatment it will eventually get worse.
- It usually gets worse more quickly for women and young people.
- Drinking and driving
- Overdose/alcohol poisoning
- Organ Failure