Center Point DAAC is dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and families. The agency mission is Turning Lives Around by Providing Healthy Alternatives to Alcohol and other Drug Use. We have provided thousands of people the tools and guidance to live a healthy and sober life.
We can help you discover a new way to live free from the bonds of drug addiction and alcoholism. DAAC provides a safe place to create hope, health and healing from the effects of alcohol and drug abuse on both the individual and the entire family.
Located in Northern California close to San Francisco, Sacramento and Oakland, we offer a safe environment in which to recover from the toxic effects of drug addiction and alcoholism.
HOPE HEALTH HEALING
Call Us at (877)888-3222 or (707)544-3295
It is BIOGENETIC
It is a PRIMARY Illness
- You don't choose to acquire it.
- A family history of drug/alcohol problems puts you at greater risk.
It is a CHRONIC Illness
- If you have chemical dependency, it's not a symptom of some other problem.
- If you have chemical dependency and other problems, your chemical dependency will interfere with treatment for other problems unless the chemical dependency is also treated.
It is a PROGRESSIVE Illness
- It won't go away because you ignore it, don't like it or don't want to believe you have it.
- It's not "just a phase".
If left Untreated, Addiction can be FATAL
- Without treatment it will eventually get worse.
- It usually gets worse more quickly for women and young people.
- Drinking and driving
- Overdose/alcohol poisoning
- Organ Failure